- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Paswan et al “Use of psychological principles of management for improved performance in patients care in a tertiary care centre A randomised control study” International Journal of Recent Trends in Science technology , ISSN 2277-2812 E-ISSN 2249-810 May 2016 19(1): 49-51.
- Dr. Nasir Mahmood, Dr. Rakesh Kumar Paswan et al “Role of psychological intervention on psychological well being in incidental radiological findings of otherwise normal pregnant females” International Journal of Recent Trends in Science technology , ISSN 2277-2812 E-ISSN 2249-810 May 2016 19(1): 49-51.
- Dr. Rakesh kumar paswan et al “DELIBERATE SELF HARM- TRENDS IN GERIATRIC POPULATION AND FACTORS RELATED TO IT” Indian Journal of Psychosocial Sciences volume 4 number 2. (Indexed Copernicous. Its eISSN 2278-7283and pISSN is 2231-3036)
- Dr. Rakesh kumar paswan et al “PSYCHIATRIC MORBIDITIES IN GERIATRIC CAREGIVERS OF HIV SEROPOSITIVE PATIENTS IN INSTITUTIONALIZED SETUP” Indian Journal of Psychosocial Sciences Volume: 6, Number 1, April 2016 p 17-22. (Indexed Copernicous. Its eISSN 2278-7283and pISSN is 2231-3036)
Research/Academics Related Experience
- Conducted a study titled “Assessment of Personality and Underlying Psychosocial Stressors in Cases of Deliberate Self Harm”. Co-Presented a paper on this topic in ANCIPS 2011, New Delhi.
- Published a drug review on a new antipsychotic ASENAPINE in Indian Journal of Behavioral Sciences. IJBS vol 21(2) oct 2011 page 86-90.
- Presented a paper titled "Psychiatric Co Morbidity and Stress in Primary Caregivers of HIV Patients" in CIPCON 2012. (34th ips cz page 12)
- Co-Presented a paper titled "Deliberate Self Harm Cause and Effect Relationship" in CIPCON 2012 ( 34th annual conference ips cz page 32) and awarded best paper Tara Naidu Award.
- PGDP 2011( Kota) Substance use disorders.
- In house summer training workshop in Geriatric mental health by IAGMH and IPS, CSMMU (KGMC) Lucknow.
- Dr. Rakesh Kumar Paswan, Dr. Ravi Rana, Dr. Vishal Sinha, Dr. Vipin - "Globus Hystericus – Evaluation of Psychiatric Causes and Role of Amitriptyline in Its Management". Indian Journal of Psychosocial Sciences. April 2013 vol3 number 1. ISSN 2231-3036;31-33.
- Dr. Ravi Rana, Dr. Ratandeep Rana, Dr. Sanjay Gupta, Dr. Rakesh Kumar Paswan – "A Study on Depression and Its Sociodemographic Co Relates In Post Stroke Patients". Indian Journal of Psychosocial Sciences. April 2013 vol3 number 1; ISSN 2231-3036.38-41.
- Dr. Haseeb Khan, Dr. Vishal Sinha, Dr. Rakesh Kumar Paswan, Dr. Abhishek Kumar Bharti "Myths Related to Psychosexual Disorders: Extent and Impact"- Free Papers (Oral). Indian Journal of Psychiatry [serial online] 2014 [cited 2014 Sep 29];56, Suppl S1:19-62.
- Dr. Ravi Kumar Rana, Dr. Ratandeep Lamba, Dr. Rakesh Kumar Paswan "F15. A STUDY OF PSYCHOSOCIAL MORBIDITY AND ASSOCIATED FACTORS IN SCHOOL GOING ADOLESCENT GIRLS” Paper in 8th International Conference of SAARC Psychiatric Federation , Lumbini - 2014.